Amanzi Camp is spacious and classically elegant with four en-suite stand-alone suites on the eastern side of the lounge, dining, bar and pool areas. Amanzi is, therefore, the perfect option for a luxury epic wilderness family safari or for a group of friends celebrating a special occasion.
Situated on the banks of a picturesque side channel of the mighty lower Zambezi, deep within the Lower Zambezi National park, it is a totally self-contained bush paradise where you can relax in the most idyllic setting and easy-going style.
In order that smaller groups can enjoy Amanzi Camp, we have implemented a sliding scale exclusive use rates structure for 1 – 4 guests, 5 – 6 guests or 7 – 8 guests. There are two King bed suites and 2 Queen double bed suites.
- National Park fees and Conservation Levy: USD $ 100 per person per night will be added to the confirmation invoice
- Fishing permit: USD $ 30 per person per day will be billed in camp to clients directly at the conclusion of their stay dependent on days fished.
- Minimum length of stay: Please note that the minimum length of stay is 2 nights.
2023 / 2024 Special Offers
Pay | Stay deal
Stay 4 nights and pay for 3 nights. (National Park Fees & Conservation Levy will still be applicable for the 4th night)
Amanzi Zambezi Availability
- Inclusions & Exclusions
- Booking and Payment Policy
- Provisional Bookings
- Deposits & Payments
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Visa and Passports
- Child Policy
- Scheduled & Charter flights
Accommodation, all meals, all local beverages, 2 activities per day, laundry, Wi-Fi and transfers from/to both Kulefu and Jeki airstrips.
*No privately purchased alcohol may be brought onto the property for consumption.
Transfers outside the park, nightly National Park fees, daily fishing permit and items of a personal nature (i.e. purchases and gratuity).
- Guests affected due to the Coronavirus pandemic may postpone their booking to 2024 season, at the same 2023 rates.
- Should the dates of the amended booking fall in a season where higher rates are applicable, the traveller shall be responsible for payment of the difference between the season rate of the original booking and the season rate of the new booking.
- Bookings may be amended free of charge up to any time within 2023 season subject to availability.
- All provisional bookings quoted will be held for a period of 30 days, unless another period is expressly referred to on the relevant quote.
- Once provisional bookings are confirmed, payment terms and conditions will automatically apply.
- Should a booking be moved to new dates in 2024 and confirmed, our standard cancellation and payment terms will apply.
- A 20% deposit/commitment fee is required upon confirmation of the bookings.
- All deposit/full payments are refundable for cancellations due to Coronavirus pandemic.
- We do not take payments for accommodation at camp and therefore all payments for accommodation must be made prior to arrival.
- Please note that all payments prior to arrival should be settled free of exchange rate fees, bank and credit card charges.
- Any deposits already paid, for a booking that has subsequently been postponed will be retained by Amanzi Camp and applied towards the new dates booked.
- Final payment on the original invoice must be received by Amanzi Camp 30 days prior to travel. No guest may travel unless we have received full payment.
- Cancellation between 60 and 31 days prior to date of travel will incur a 50% fee of total cost of the invoice.
- Cancellation within 30 – 0 days prior to date of travel will incur a 100% fee of total cost of the invoice.
- No shows, will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the invoice.
Fully comprehensive travel insurance is recommended, covering for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment – as bookings will be subject to cancelation penalties as detailed above.
Visa requirements should be checked prior to departure. Some nationalities require a visa, these are obtainable upon entry to Zambia.
For FIT bookings:
Children 12+ are welcome
For Exclusive Use bookings:
Children of all ages are welcome but must be under strict parental or adult guest supervision for the duration of their stay.
Children may participate in activities with the consent of their parents and the head guide. (Guided bush walks are not permitted for children under the age of 12 years)
Our reservations office will gladly assist you in booking flights to and from Amanzi within Zambia.
- Meet and greet services can be booked at a fee of US $16 pp at Lusaka and Livingstone Airports.
- Luggage Allowance 20kg in soft duffle bags and 5 kg hand luggage per person.
- Extra luggage shall be charged at seat rate.
Note: US $16 departure plus US $5 safety taxes per person to be paid at all International Airports. A meet and greet service is recommended for smooth travel transitions at international airports and can be purchased at the time of booking for US $16 per person.